When it comes time to ask a question to Tarot Cards, one might be overwhelmed by the different ways and different ideas a question may be asked. So let’s take a look at the Tarot Cards yes or no questions.
Remember that, no matter what the result of a spread is, inside you there is the power to change things, you just have to draw on this power. Be guided by your inner self, channel through the Tarot Cards and let them be the tool to guide you on this path.
Before formulating the question, you need to concentrate on the topic and on the question, trying to remove as much as possible all the negative influences that can be captured by the cards.
The more specific your questions, the clearer the cards will be in the answers. It is important to provide information to the reader with the utmost sincerity, I strongly advise against trying to deceive the cards. If you draw card for yourself be honest and open to listen to the cards.
The most requested topics concern love, work, money and luck. Here is a short list of examples of the types of questions that you can ask the cards.
Obviously, these are just a few examples, you know the right question to ask.
Before we continue
I provide these “do it yourself” articles for educational purposes, but it is strongly recommended that you consult an experienced tarot reader such as myself and allow me to help you with guidance and ideas on what paths are best for you.
This way you know it’s being done by someone experienced and knowledgeable and I’m also always here to answer your questions about relationships, marriage, exes, soulmates, and provide follow-up at no additional charge.
Professional Love Tarot Reading
Do you have a question about your marriage, partner, ex, or something else? We’re here to give you the answers!
Here’s a list of yes or no questions I like to use
- Will (name) come back to me?
- What can I do to make myself loved by (name)?
- What can I do to please (name)?
- Does (name) really love me?
- Does (name)think of me?
- Can I count on (name’s) loyalty?
- Are there other people in (name’s) life now?
- Will I be happy with (name)?
- Will (name) and I have a future together?
- I knew (name) but they never called me back, will they call me back?
- Will I marry my loved one?
- When will I see (name) again?
- Will I have children?
- Will I meet my soul mate?
- Will I meet love?
- Will I find a new job?
- Is there a promotion for my job in sight?
- Are my colleagues sincere with me?
- Will I be successful in (specify a precise activity)?
- How will the business meeting go?
- Will I ever get rich?
- How long will it take until I receive the money I’m waiting for?
- Do I have to make the investment for ……?
- Will I have luck in ……?
- Will I stop being haunted by bad luck?
- What does this dream mean?
- Will I have luck in my job?
- How can I deal with less fortunate periods?
- What hasn’t worked in your life previously?
- What blocks prevented you from carrying out your projects?
- How can you make peace with your past?
- What tools can you use today to solve your current problems?
- How can I start a path that takes me to a prosperous future full of opportunities?
- Why are you always in the same mechanisms?
- What is the origin of these situations that repeat themselves cyclically?
- Are you living your life or someone else’s?
- How can you use your gifts and talents to fully realize yourself?
Family and genealogy:
- What weight do your parents still have on your life today?
- What episode from your past continues to condition your existence?
- Why do you always seek the approval and confirmation of others to prove your worth?
- Why do you continue to recreate, as an adult, certain mechanisms learned as a child?
- What secret dynamic is hidden in your family history?
- Is it beneficial for you to buy or rent that house?
- The environment in which you live generates heaviness and discomfort, how can you purify them?
- Is it good for you to move to another house, place or nation?
- Will it be the ideal place to start your new life?
- What learning are you learning at this stage of your Spiritual Path?
- What test are you in and what is the sense of the difficulty you are experiencing?
- Is the spiritual teaching you are following the right one for you?
- Are you following the direction of your Soul?
- Why do you always meet the same type of partner that doesn’t satisfy you?
- Why can’t you find a kindred and complementary soul?
- What are the reasons that prevent you from starting a joyful and fulfilling relationship?
- What aspects of your character can you improve?
- Is the work you are doing still suitable for you or is the time to express yourself in an activity that can enhance your talents?
- Why can’t you have a peaceful relationship with your superiors and colleagues?
- Are your business plans valid and will they lead to success?
- Is the person you would like for that job the right one?
- Is the investment that your bank offered you good for you?
- Is it more profitable to invest or is it better to wait?
- Is your financial advisor reliable and right for you?
- Is the amount you would like to get feasible?
- Is the compensation you think is right for you?
What is the “Yes” or “No” Tarot?
The “Yes or No” Tarot is simply a Tarot Card reading method used by fortune tellers to receive a dry and immediate response to a specific question.
That is, whether it was extracted straight or backwards. However, unlike any “yes” or “no” oracle (like our Pendulum of Truth), consulting the “Yes” or “No” Tarot is like interacting with a real deck of cards on a table.
Imagine mixing the twenty-two Major Arcana Cards in front of you and randomly drawing one card, our “Yes” or “No” Tarot Card, performing the same procedure.
Advice on how to best consult the “Yes” or “No” Tarot Card
After having explained to you what the “Yes” or “No” Tarot Cards are, it is also good to give you some suggestions on how to best consult them. Since it is a method of reading the Tarot Card whose response can only be a “yes” or a “no”.
Test the Tarot Cards “Yes” or “No”
Before consulting the “Yes” or “No” Tarot deck, it would be worthwhile to test their divination capacity. It might seem absurd but, just like in live readings, there are times when the cards are not ready to give exact answers.
In fact, there are some Tarot Card readers (especially the more serious ones) who choose not to read the cards on certain days of the week or, more simply, in those moments when they do not feel “psychically” fit.
The same goes for your own reading, it may be that the moment you decide to ask the oracle, you are not receptive enough and the response may be incorrect. Therefore, to overcome this problem, we suggest to those who intend to consult the “Yes” or “No” Tarot Cards to test it with a question for which you already know the answer.
Try asking the oracle a question like “my name is (your name)?”, If the oracle’s answer is yes it means that you are “psychically” receptive and you can ask your real question to the oracle, otherwise it will be enough try again later …
If you really want the absolute certainty of being very “receptive” you can ask more test questions. Although asking too many questions is never appropriate.
My honest opinion on these YES or NO questions
I really think that yes or no questions are not the best thing to ask the cards, as I believe, it is like owning a Ferrari and you only can drive it at 20 km/h.
Tarot Cards give you deeper insights and wider looks at your life, past, present and future. Why force them to answer to the questions in a more restrictive way?
But that’s my honest opinion! Of course, there are many readers out there that are all about yes or no questions, and there is nothing wrong with that if you honor the cards and you use your intuition to connect with them.