If you want to have insight about your future love life, if you think you are going to get married but there is no sign of having the right person around at the time, there are some things you can do to know who your future husband will be! From analyzing the signs to using tarot cards, let’s see how to know who your future husband will be.
A single’s approach
If you are not in a relationship but you are curious to know who your future husband will be, you can use tarot cards to learn more. Life is often enigmatic and uncertain and all we need is some certainty.
Divination by reading tarot cards allows us to shed light on the most important issues in life. The cards are like portraits painted by fate. The truth may appear veiled, but trusting with confidence those who are truly gifted with the ability to predict the future and know how to read tarot correctly, you can get valuable advice in every moment of your life.
Of course, you have to keep in mind that tarot cards show you the possible scenarios and it’s totally up to you to accept what you learn from tarot by leaving things the way they are or taking action and change your life.
For example, if the tarot cards can see that the person who is going to be your future husband will be a cheater and a liar, you still have the chance when meeting someone to be more attentive and open to see if there are any signals of these bad energies and behaviors before getting committed and taking an important step like getting married.
For those who are dating or are in a relationship
If you already are in a relationship and you want to know if the guy you are dating is the right one and if he will be your future husband, check these signs:
- He supports you: It doesn’t matter how big your dreams are and how ridiculous it may seem at times. He supports you in everything you do and believes in you.
- He listens to you: and we are not referring to hints and smiles, but to the fact that in reality, he listens to your problems, your concerns, and your stories, giving you concrete feedback.
- You trust each other: you have never stolen his phone to check chats or conducted investigations into his account on social media. And you would never dream of doing it, because (mutual) trust is tangible.
- He doesn’t knock you down: he simply never says things that could upset or hurt you, no matter how lousy his day was.
- You don’t always have to do something: you can just relax at home on the sofa with him or sit at the kitchen table and laugh for hours. Plans are not necessary.
- He knows how to make your coffee: in fact, he leaves it for you to find on the breakfast table every morning, or he orders it for you at the cafe.
- You miss him when you are not together: life can get hectic and working hours can absurd, but even when you cannot physically be together, you do everything to feel close.
- You are the first person who he calls: it doesn’t matter if it’s good news or bad news, your number is the one that he dials first. And you do the same to him.
- Your happiness is his happiness: if something goes right for you, it automatically makes him happy too. Life for you is not a competition, but a journey together.
- He is your lover and best friend: you can be yourself with him and not always feel the need to impress him or grab his attention at all costs. He always makes you feel his own.
Before we continue
I provide these “do it yourself” articles for educational purposes, but it is strongly recommended that you consult an experienced tarot reader such as myself and allow me to help you with guidance and ideas on what paths are best for you.
This way you know it’s being done by someone experienced and knowledgeable and I’m also always here to answer your questions about relationships, marriage, exes, soulmates, and provide follow-up at no additional charge.
Professional Love Tarot Reading
If you want to gain clarity about an issue you’re dealing with or are troubled by and you’re looking for some guidance, you should consider a professional tarot reading.
Do you have a question about your marriage, partner, ex, or something else? I’m here to give you the answers!
How to know who will be my future husband?
If you are still undecided about the person you are dating, maybe you are seeing some of these signs from the list above manifesting in your relationship but you still don’t know if that person is the one who will be your future husband, there are a few things you can do to have a deeper insight of the current situation and the person you are dating.
Follow your instinct
If your instinct is telling you there is something wrong, don’t shut it down and don’t avoid that voice; instead, try to listen to it and learn why you are not feeling completely into this person.
Maybe you still have some issues from your past you have to deal with, maybe old wounds are still hurting and affecting your present and your future, or simply it’s your intuition telling you to stop and acknowledge the fact that maybe that person might be the most incredible person on the planet but he’s simply not the right one for you.
This happens all the time! So, try to learn more about this situation and give yourself the chance to cultivate a true, deep, and heartfelt relationship instead of trying to make things work at all costs.
Tarot cards can be a reliable guide to show you the real true colors of the person you are dating. Ask a simple question and go for a single card spread, a three-card spread, or do what feels best for you and see what the cards have in store for you. See what their message is and how you can use them to create your happiest happy ending.
If there is something that is making you feel not in tune with your date, if you are still undecided about being seriously romantically involved with the person you are dating, or if you are having some setbacks and doubts about your future together, journaling about it is the best way to learn more about the situation and why you are feeling like that.
Is this because of you? Is this because of him? Is this because you are not meant to be? Write everything down, how you feel, what makes you feel a bit stuck and not comfortable, and see what you can see between the lines.