Tarot Cards are often used to answer things about our love life. But it is not easy to know how to word the right questions to the cards, so they can actually advise us what we need to know to help create and embrace our dream life. That is why I wanted to write this article, to help you learn how to ask Tarot questions about love. Now, let’s dive into it.
Asking the right questions
Tarot Cards are designed to be asked questions by formulating them. A Tarot Card reading is more indicative, when you are looking for advice, for a deeper insight into things, or to understand which direction to take in your life.
However, they are not suitable for answering questions on dates and times, questions that require Yes or No answers, for having a precise prediction on the future, and you should also not ask questions related to the acts of others.
Your mood is very important at the time of the reading. It is advisable to try to be relaxed and not stressed and to put aside your worries, meditate beforehand if needed, at least for the reading.
Although they reflect future possibilities, they are not a divination method for predicting luck. Consult the Tarot Cards, as if you were asking a wise friend or teacher for advice.
People ask questions, such as, they will ask if they are going to enter into a relationship or job, if a person once lost will return, if another does or doesn’t have romantic feelings for them and similar questions, because the person first puts all their hope into what will happen, just hoping something can be solved, instead of living their life in a more focused way.
In the case of whether you will be in a relationship, would it be better to ask, how can I find a person with a deeper connection to me? Or what can I do differently to find the right person for me? Why does love never show up in my life? Or What do I need to develop to find the love of my life?
In short, it is better to have questions that encourage us to be more active, decisive and less dependent on what will happen by itself and realize that there are parts in life in which we can be the owners of.
When we do not focus on the present moment at a reading, by not asking things like, what can I do to improve, progress and evolve in my life? Instead of asking questions that repeat the same patterns, we know that similar situations will be repeated.
With different scenarios, which reflect aspects to change, it gives us the ability to work on them so that they are not repeated, and it will avoid life becoming a vicious circle of unhappiness and unfulfillment.
Preparing yourself to ask questions about love
Be relaxed: First of all, don’t ask Tarot Card questions when you are confused, angered or not anchored in the present moment. Find a moment of stillness and peace so you can connect with the cards and then ask the question.
Meditate on the cards, before drawing any card, focus on what you want to know. Try visualizing the situation or the person you will be asking the question about.
When you are finished, try to learn all you need to know about the question you asked.
The most important thing is to try to have a real insight and a clear message.
Let yourself be driven by your intuition, be open minded.
A list of my favorite questions to ask Tarot Cards about love
These are some of my personal favorite questions, but don’t forget to customize them as per your current needs and your situation. The best thing you can do is to go for open ended questions and be ready to accept the message of the cards.
Check out these examples:
- How can I deal with a breakup?
- What advice can that Tarot Cards give me about this relationship?
- What is the lesson I need to learn about ……?
- What resources do I have available to me?
- What am I not understanding about …..?
- What obstacles do I need to overcome?
- What limitations am I imposing on myself?
- Where I am headed to with my current job?
- What can you tell me about my options in my love life?
- What can I learn from my past mistakes?
- How can I help …… with?
- What is the source of my current problem?
- How do I manage my fear of …..?
- What is distracting me from …..?
- What should I focus on right now?
- What will I need to focus on in the near future?
- What am I avoiding?
- What am I resisting?
- What should I let go of?
- What should I accept? How do I accept it?
- What emotional block is holding me back?
- What is the influence of …… on my situation?
- What is hidden from my point of view?
- Why do I feel this way?
- How can I overcome this current situation?
- How do I solve my dilemma?
- What things are beyond my control?
- What are my strengths?
- What are my weaknesses?
- What must I do to find love?
- What do I need to know about my relationship with …..?
- How can I better direct my career?
- What is the best way to end this …..?
- How do I set limits?
- What is the best strategy to deal with …..?
- How do I know if I am being manipulated?
- What is hampering my judgment in this relationship?
- How do I start to discover the truth?
- What message do the Tarot Cards have for me?
- How can I change the direction of my love life?
- How am I going to recognize my soulmate?
- How do I prepare for …..?
- Help me know how to tell …….
- How am I being deceived?
- What is the best way to interact with …..?
- Why am I acting this way?
- Why does …… always …..?
- How can I change my behavior?
- What should I do to improve my situation with my spouse?
- What is the good in this situation?
- What can I get out of all this?
As you can see that the possibilities are endless. The answer of one question will more than often suggest another.
Creating useful questions for a reading is an art. A question’s purpose is to allow the cards to present the information in an understandable and usable way.
Believe in the power of the Tarot Cards, use a reading as a moment of reflection and guidance and the Tarot Cards will definitely be a light in the dark to show you the right path for a better love life.